Electronic Turkey Harvest Reporting
The beard of the wild turkey must remain naturally attached to the breast while in transit from the site of the kill to the permittee’s residence or to a place of processing or preservation unless the permittee has obtained a transportation confirmation number through electronic registration using the following procedure.
This system allows you to upload TWO images of your harvested turkey so that you can go ahead and dress the turkey for travel across state lines. At this time the system DOES NOT WORK with certain cell phones. You may use the directions below:
- Click the Turkey Harvest Report button below.
- Here you will either Login to an existing account or create a new account. (Save this account information, it will be used for deer check-in, future special hunts, etc.)
- If you have created a new account you will need to click "Turkey Harvest Reporting" again.
- Once logged in, Fill out all the information
- KDWP Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email - To receive email confirmation of check-in.
- Date and time turkey was harvested
- County in which the turkey was harvested
- Now you will upload TWO photos of the turkey.
- One of the photos must be a close up shot of the turkey tag attached to the turkey. The tag must be visible and filled out with the correct information.
- The second photo must be a view of the complete turkey with the tag attached and breast visible.
- Once files appear, click the Submit button to finish.
- You must keep your confirmation number with the Turkey tag.