Electronic Deer Check-in
The electronic deer check-in system may be used to electronically register your deer under the regulation KAR 115-4-2. This system allows you to upload TWO images of your just killed deer so that you can go ahead and dress the deer for travel across state lines. At this time the system DOES NOT WORK with certain cell phones. You may use the directions below:
- Click the Check in Deer button below.
- Fill out all the information
- KDWPT Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email - To receive email confirmation of check-in.
- Date and time deer was killed
- County deer was killed in
- One of the photos must be a close up shot of the deer tag attached to the deer leg. The tag must be visible and filled out with the correct information. (Figure 1 is an example)
- The second photo must be a view of the complete deer with the tag attached and head visible so that the sex of the deer can be determined. (Figure 2 is an example)
- Once files appear, click the Submit button to finish.
- You must keep your confirmation number with the deer tag.