Become a Certified Bait Dealer
To become a Kansas Certified Bait Dealer you must first complete the following application, to do this you will need to login and feel out the following information.
- Personal Information: (First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone, Email, Birthday, Social Security Number, Drivers License Number, Drivers License State and/or FEIN).
- Business Information: (Business Name, Address, Phone Number, Email, Point of Contact)
- 3 Businesses per Application
- Bait Questions:
- Where do you get your bait?
- What kind of bait do you have?
Once you are completed with the application you will need to submit a payment of $52.50 to Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism, Attn: Commercial Fish Bait Permit Application, Emporia Research and Survey Office, PO Box 1525, Emporia, KS 66801
For more information on the process, please read, Commercial Sale of Fishing Bait: A Guide for Kansas Bait Dealers